Introduction and definitions
YEPSO! PRODUCTS, refers to services, products and promotional actions, whether if they are free or need to be paid, which consist of access to different information, content, face-to-face training sessions, distance learning materials (test packages, e-books, webinars), e-learning training (for example, the "Via Yepso!" plan), commercial communications, programs, applications, stores, websites, video on demand or similar.
- The navigation as a USER that is carried out on any YEPSO SOLUTIONS website or Yepso!’s mobile application.
- The Access as USER to any on the contents as a consequence of using other Yepso product.
- The navigation that can be done from any device from which access to content or Yepso! Products are allowed, such as computers, digital TV, 'Smart Tv's', PDA, Tablets, 'iPad', 'iPhone', mobile phones, 'Smartphones', subscriptions via social networks or any other means of access to the contents made available on the internet.
- The navigation and use of the products that are done from any part of the world, whether it is done through YEPSO SOLUTIONS' services or other located in another country.
Fulfillment of the legislation in force
YEPSO SOLUTIONS, as a consequence of being located in Spain, is subject to compliance with Spanish and European regulations on data protection and information society service.
Therefore, YEPSO SOLUTIONS fully guarantees compliance with the obligations outlined in the data protection and information society service regulations, as well as by any other Law or regulation that complements or replaces them.
Responsible for the process of data
The personal data collected through Yepso!’s products will be included in a file that is the responsibility of YEPSO SOLUTIONS, SL, with address at Lugar de Aveal, 9 - 15638 Vilarmaior, A Coruña, with CIF number: B-70578422, registered in the Mercantile Registry of A Coruña in volume 3.673, page 160, General section, page C-57.968, entry 1.
YEPSO SOLUTIONS has voluntarily appointed a Delegate for Data Protection through which the USER may raise complaints, claims and suggestions regarding the processing of her/his personal data, as well as exercise her/his rights. To do this, the USER may contact the following email address: email@example.com.
Personal data processing purpose and methods
The data provided by the USER of Yepso!’s products are used for various purposes that are listed below:
- To facilitate a personalized service or product to the USER, adjusting the products or services to her/his personal or geographical profile, and to her/his preferences.
- To define typologies, segmentations and USERS profiles, as well as provide, manage, expand and improve the services and/or contents offered in the Yepso! Products, by analyzing the use that USERS make of products and services.
- To show editorial or commercial information designed explicitly for the inferred profile based on the use that the USER makes of Yepso! Products or services. This profile can also be inferred depending on the geographical location of the device or terminal when she/he uses Yepso! Products. Nevertheless, the USER will always be asked for a prior and specific authorization before treating the aforementioned information.
- To design new products and services that could be of interest to the USER.
- To manage possible incidents and to facilitate the maintenance of Yepso!’s products and services.
For each one of the foreseen purposes, the USER will give her/his explicit, unequivocal, informed and verifiable consent.
Typology of data collected through Yepso!’s products
YEPSO SOLUTIONS will collect data from the USER through the use of Yepso!’s Products.
This data will be linked mainly to the IP address from which the USER accesses the Yepso!’s Product or to a code assigned to the USER unilaterally by YEPSO SOLUTIONS. These data may be considered as personal data insofar as they allow identifying or making it identifiable.
The USER will give her/his explicit,unambiguous, informed and verifiable consent for linking her/his data to the information. She/he can exercise her ARCO rights (access,rectification, deletion, opposition, portability and limitation) at anytime.
YEPSO SOLUTIONS may link the following information to these data:
- Usage and navigation data. YEPSO SOLUTIONS will collect relative use and navigation data for statistical and advertising purposes, control of the use of our pages, control of access to third-party services through Yepso!’s products and to improve the knowledge about the interests of the USER. Besides, YEPSO SOLUTIONS will use and navigation data about what product or service the USER uses, how she/he uses it, when, what kind of USER she/he is, or if she/he accesses an advertisement shown on any of the products.
- Interests and profile of the USER inferred from the use of the products, as well as information about the access device, the equipment model, the operating system version, the unique identifiers of the device or the connection, data on the mobile network, as well as failures, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, connection request date and time, reference URL, cookies and other data storage and recovery devices in terminal equipment (as explained in the COOKIES POLICY), which allow us to identify the navigator and device of the USER, as well as to perform analytical studies and show personalized information based on the results of those studies, both in our services and outsiders Registration in any of the Yepso Products! implies the express and unreserved acceptance of the COOKIES POLICY.
- The products also use identification and tracking technologies of collecting information about the USERS — for example, small and transparent images inserted in web pages and applications. When the USER enters one of these contents, the images are downloaded to her/his device. This allows knowing that the USER has accessed the products and recognize her/him in case she/he accesses again. This information is used to obtain statistics, perform analytical studies on the use of its services and products, and display customized editorial or commercial information based on the results of these studies, both in own and third-party services.
- The products can also offer links to third party services that are marked by a code so that the third parties can recognize that the USER comes from YEPSO SOLUTIONS.
- Information on the territory from which the connection to the products originates, to personalize the mentioned services and, where appropriate, to verify the availability to visualise specific audiovisual contents.
Data shared with third parties
The communications of the USER through the Web with any other party that is not YEPSO SOLUTIONS is solely between the USER and third parties. YEPSO SOLUTIONS will not be responsible for any aspect of such communications.
In any case, YEPSO SOLUTIONS will not transfer the personal data of the USERS to any third party without a legal basis that legitimizes this process.
To measure the use of its products, YEPSO SOLUTIONS uses external suppliers that employ Cookies to perform analytical studies of the use of the products.
The USER may read the COOKIES POLICY at any time.
Children under 14 years old should not use Yepso products! without the consent of their parents or guardians.
If YEPSO SOLUTIONS detects USERS who may be under 14 years of age, it reserves the right to request a copy of their ID or equivalent document, or, if applicable, the authorization of their parents or guardians.
Rights of users
The USER may exercise the rights ARCO, this means rights to access, rectification, delete, opposition, portability and limitation, by contacting YEPSO SOLUTIONS, or by post to the address of YEPSO SOLUTIONS, proving her/his identity with a scanned copy of her/his ID or equivalent document, and specifying the right she/he want to exercise. It is recommended that the USER provides all the information about the products that she/he uses or have used to be able to address her/his request adequately.
Data retention period
The personal data of the USER will be treated actively while she/he holds the status of Yepso!’s USER, which means that this process will be executed as long as the USER does not exercise her/his right of suppression.
If the USER exercises her/his right to delete, her/his data will be blocked and kept in a restricted manner available to the competent authorities for 5 years to meet the possible responsibilities arising from the process.
Legitimation for the process of data
The legal basis that legitimizes the indicated process is the legitimate interest of YEPSO SOLUTIONS.
This policy will be applicable to web pages managed by the company YEPSO SOLUTIONS.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A Cookie is a small text file that a website stores on the USER’s PC, telephone or any other device, with information about your navigation on the website of YEPSO SOLUTIONS. Cookies are necessary to facilitate browsing and to make it more user-friendly, and they do not damage your computer. While this Policy uses the general term "Cookies", as they are the main method for storing information used by this website, the browser's "Local Storage" space is also used for the same purposes as the Cookies. All the information included in this section is also applicable to this "Local Storage".
Cookies are only associated with a code (ID) that identifies the device and the browser used in each visit, so they do not provide references that allow us to deduce other personal data of the USER.
WHAT ARE THE COOKIES USED FOR ON YEPSO SOLUTIONS’ WEBSITE?
- To offer to the USER content and information more appropriate to her/his interests and to facilitate her/his navigation through its pages.
- To register the preferences of the USER and provide faster access.
- To customize the services offered by the websites of YEPSO SOLUTIONS, facilitating and offering each USER information that is of interest or that may be of interest, based on the use made of these websites.
- To know all the services of YEPSO SOLUTIONS requested by the USERS, so that they may provide or offer information appropriate to their preferences.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE ON YEPSO SOLUTIONS’ WEBSITES AND WHAT ARE THEIR PURPOSES?
Depending on the time that the USER spends on the website, Cookies can be divided into:
- Session cookies: They are designed to collect and store data while the USER accesses the Web. They store information which only interests is to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: The data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
Depending on who creates the Cookie are classified into:
- Own cookies: Cookies that are sent to the terminal equipment of the USER from a computer or domain managed by YEPSO SOLUTIONS and from which the service requested by the USER is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Cookies that are sent to the terminal equipment of the USER from a computer or domain that is not managed by YEPSO SOLUTIONS, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
WHAT COOKIES CAN BE INSTALLED IN YEPSO SOLUTIONS’ WEBSITES?
Access to the webs of YEPSO SOLUTIONS implies that cookies can be installed. The installation of these cookies must always have the explicit, unambiguous, informed and verifiable consent of the USER.
The cookies present on the Web are detailed below:
Technical cookies: Cookies that allow the USER to navigate through the Web and to use the different options or services that exist, such as,for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order,making the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or Sound or sharing content through social networks.
Personalization cookies: They allow the USER to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the terminal of the USER such as the language, the type of browser through which she/he accesses to the service, the regional configuration from where she/he accesses the service, etc.
Analysis cookies: They allow YEPSO SOLUTIONS to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of the sites,applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.
Currently, the YEPSO SOLUTIONS Websites use:
Performance: these Cookies are used to improve your browsing experience and optimize the operation of our websites. They store service configurations, so you do not have to reconfigure them every time you visit.
Currently, the YEPSO SOLUTIONS Websites use:
HOW CAN COOKIES BE REJECTED?
The USER has the option of allowing, blocking or eliminating the cookies installed on their equipment by configuring the browser options installed on their equipment. By deactivating cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but usually it can be done from the Tools menu or from the Options menu. You can also consult the Help menu of the browser where you can find instructions.
The USER may, at any time, choose which cookies she/he wants to be working on this website. On the other hand, the USER, at any time, may refuse the installation of Cookies through the configuration of the browser:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can check Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help.
Although most Cookies are anonymous and do not allow to deduce or obtain the identity of the USER, some of the codes that are included serve to singularize or individualize the browser of your device; therefore, in these cases, it can be of application of personal data protection regulations.
Therefore, we inform you that the information obtained through Cookies will be incorporated into the files of the companies responsible for the websites of the YEPSO SOLUTIONS, with the purposes and deadlines indicated in this Policy.
Likewise, this information will also be incorporated into the files of the companies supplying the Third-Party Cookies indicated in this document, being treated with the purposes indicated in their respective privacy policies, linked from this document.
The legal basis that legitimizes these treatments is the consent of the USERS, provided with their explicit, unambiguous, informed and verifiable consent. At any time, you may exercise your ARCO rights (access, rectification, deletion, opposition, portability and limitation).
YEPSO SOLUTIONS' websites can modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative or regulatory requirements or to adapt the mentioned policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. In consequence, we kindly recommend the USER to check our policies periodically.
The last modification of these conditions were introduced in JULY 2019.
© YEPSO SOLUTIONS, S.L. Lugar de Aveal, 9 – 15638 Vilarmaior, A Coruña.