VIA YEPSO! aims to give you the support and guidance that anyone needs when facing the preparation of the EU competitions.
It is a training and follow-up service for candidates who want to have the close guidance of an expert/mentor during the whole process; a specialist who will work individually in the preparation of the oppositions and who provides the necessary technical and methodological knowledge to pass the tests.
A DREAM written down with a date
becomes a GOAL
A GOAL broken down into STEPS
becomes a PLAN
A PLAN backed by ACTIONS
makes you dreams come TRUE
We accompany you to your goal through a plan tailored to your needs and your availability so that your dream of working in the institutions of the European Union becomes a reality.
One of the highlights of the EU competitions is that the preparation process is compatible with working or studying at the same time. We design training itineraries that facilitate this conciliation.
What is it about?
When you register for VIA YEPSO!, you will be assigned a mentor, a professional specialist in European Public Function, who will be the person who will follow your evolution. You will receive an invitation to set a date to hold a welcome meeting with him. The mentor will evaluate your professional profile and, together with our team, will study your curriculum, strengths and fields to work on.
With all this information, we will prepare a training itinerary designed exclusively for you and in which we will propose the recommended path to achieve your goals. Together with the training itinerary, we will send you the YEPSO!’s ACTION GUIDE and the first pack of exercises.
From that moment, you will have at your disposal the following services:
- Individual follow-up by the mentor: The mentor will dedicate exclusively to you 2 hours/month through video-conferencing (You can divide this time as it is most convenient to you: 30 minutes a week, 1 hour every two weeks or 2 hours a month...). In these meetings, your tutor analyses your efficacy in the exercises, elaborate, based on performance indicators, an evolution report and proposes mechanisms to improve. Besides, you will always have access to your tutor by email.
- A weekly mock exam: With these exercises, you will be able to practice as if you were under real exam circumstances.
- A pack of 100 test questions every 15 days: You will put your skills into practice before the selection process tests.
- A monthly Summary on Services and administrative management in the European Union: In order to get your goal of working for the EU institutions, the tests are fundamental, but it is also crucial to know how institutions are structured and how they work.
- Brief course on institutional terminology in English and French.
- Access to our exclusive list of job opportunities in the European Union: Every week we will send you a list of job opportunities and internships available in the European Union, both in the public and private sectors. The list is composed of exclusive opportunities to which we have access through our collaborators.
- Priority access to information and registration in the services that Yepso! offers to the general public (courses, webinars, materials...) and 25% discount on any of them.
We have a limited number of places for VIA YEPSO! so we can ensure that the preparation responds to our main principles and values:
- 100% online
Please, remember Via Yepso! includes a weekly mock exam. Download your mock exam here.
Price of Via Yepso!:
- Registration: 60 EUR.
- Monthly payment: EUR 235.
To register for Via Yepso! fill the following form, here.
To ask any question, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org