FASE INTERMEDIA -16 Mock exams (English) | Administrators in the field of European Law Competition
Registrations for this course will be managed form our own page at the following periods:
- From 2021-07-21 to 2021-09-17: 156 €
Registrations are not open at this moment.
We have a training itinerary for you to pass the intermediate phase of the Call for Administrators in the field of European Union Law (AD5):
16 Mock exams adapted to the Intermediate Phase exam model: 40 multiple choice questions on European Law and 12 on Linguistic Comprehension, all in English.
The pack of 16 mock exams cost 156.00 EUR.
REGISTRATION OPEN NOW
- Format: 100% remote: interactive and autonomous.
- Start date: July 26, 2021.
- End date: September 15, 2021.
- Design for people interested in preparing the intermediate phase of the EU Competition: Administrators in the field of European law
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE EXAM:
These 16 mock exams, adapted to the Call for Administrators in the field of European Union Law (AD5), will each be composed of:
- 40 multiple choice questions on European Law (in English). You will receive detailed explanations for each question at the end of the exam
- 12 Linguistic Comprehension questions (in English).
Participants will have access to E-Yepso! our e-learning platform, where they will receive the training materials and where they can interact with the Yepso! team.
Participants will receive, weekly, two Mock exams.
You can register by CLICKING HERE
You must enter, in the discount code field, the code "EULaw1.YOU CAN REGISTER CLICKING HERE
You can get in touch with us sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.